23 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
he's got a point-
23 Feb 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
hey!Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:22Tch You wouldnt survive 5 days without her i bet not even 1
23 Feb 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
He's right you wouldnt do well im chaoticKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:32hey!Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:22Tch You wouldnt survive 5 days without her i bet not even 1
23 Feb 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
I hope you get the part, Minnie!Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:36 I find out auditions for my school play today...I'm so nervous.
@Susan Stewart, lol. Just to point out there is more to Kaitlyn than a shy, stuttering, anxious ball of nerves.
23 Feb 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
But i can put up with itSusan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:36He's right you wouldnt do well im chaoticKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:32hey!Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 19:22Tch You wouldnt survive 5 days without her i bet not even 1
23 Feb 2024, 19:47
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”