23 Feb 2024, 14:31
Let's Chat!
I’m still sick : (
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
get well soon!
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
23 Feb 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
Oh, you're welcome! It was trueKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 Aww, I’m tired, too, Genny. And thanks for the compliment last night.
Hi Delainie!
And I really should go now, so bye!!!
23 Feb 2024, 14:38
Let's Chat!
Thanks.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:36Oh, you're welcome! It was trueKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 Aww, I’m tired, too, Genny. And thanks for the compliment last night.
Hi Delainie!![]()
And I really should go now, so bye!!!![]()
Bye, good luck!
23 Feb 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
i'm tired
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Feb 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
Thanks
I’ve still gotta go to school today tho, we have like 2 things due, a presentation, and a test lol that I can’t miss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Feb 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
hello good morning!!!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.