Back 4664 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m still sick : (

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 I’m still sick : (
get well soon!

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Get well soon, Delainie.

And I’m eating, too, Ara.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 Aww, I’m tired, too, Genny. And thanks for the compliment last night.

Hi Delainie!
Oh, you're welcome! It was true :)
And I really should go now, so bye!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 Aww, I’m tired, too, Genny. And thanks for the compliment last night.

Hi Delainie!
Oh, you're welcome! It was true :)
And I really should go now, so bye!!! <3
Thanks. <3
Bye, good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm tired


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How was your nap, Keith?
OOC Let's Chat!
Ara Villa wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:32
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:31 I’m still sick : (
get well soon!
Thanks <3

I’ve still gotta go to school today tho, we have like 2 things due, a presentation, and a test lol that I can’t miss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning
OOC Let's Chat!
hello good morning!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Back 4664 / 18141