Back 4663 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

nap time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
sleep well keith

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ara!

Hi Genny!

Have a good nap, Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:22 Hi Ara!

Hi Genny!

Have a good nap, Keith!
Hi! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:22 Hi Ara!

Hi Genny!

Have a good nap, Keith!
hi

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
OOC Let's Chat!
How are both of you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, but sooooooo tired. I have so much stuff to do.... actually I should probably go start working on it.... :unsure:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, I’m tired, too, Genny. And thanks for the compliment last night.

Hi Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 14:28 How are both of you?
tired as well actually,

but im eating rn

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile
Back 4663 / 18141