Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hi there I think you are all clearly mistaken

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i think im correct

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yes

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I wiiiiiiiin!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope I win
sorry:)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*takes crown*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*steals crown*

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What is going on here???

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*crowns self* Muah ha ha

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature