23 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Ah. On here or school?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Ah. The errand? Or?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your writing a poem for Kaitlyn's last letter, right? I'll have Tracey confess her feelings to Klynn in a letter!
23 Feb 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
Nifty.
I thought about doing that errand but then I got sick. @_@
It seems like everyone is having a lot of fun with it. Haha
Do you need any help?
It seems like everyone is having a lot of fun with it. Haha
Do you need any help?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Feb 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
It's not a love poem, don't worry. It's not Kaitlyn's style to do it in a letter.
It's about a shared activity: dancing.
It's about a shared activity: dancing.
23 Feb 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Maybe I'll have Tracey write a love poem. I'm not sure yet!