23 Feb 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ummmmmmmmmmm, not sure 'bout most of it, but I was just saying that I wanted Tracey to be in Slytherin
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Feb 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
And me wanting to deactivate Dellie
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
23 Feb 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
Why not?
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
23 Feb 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey and Tiger will miss Del!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Feb 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
You better not make them sad. Mostly Tiger cuz pets can have a Mental scar when someone leaves. And it doesn't have to be the pet's family.
23 Feb 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, I don't want Tiger to be sad!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish