Back 4646 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I love the options you made me, Rowan. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
*just watching*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:42
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:46
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:45

ALL OF MINE ARE STUPID :biggrin:
TELL US BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS
NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!
its Over now The dummy made it TOO buyable
I want all the deets!! Discord me!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:42
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:46

TELL US BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS
NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!
its Over now The dummy made it TOO buyable
I want all the deets!! Discord me!
Discord won't work. For me It says sorry Discord is not working right now. I'll just owl probably
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:24
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:42
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47

NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!
its Over now The dummy made it TOO buyable
I want all the deets!! Discord me!
Discord won't work. For me It says sorry Discord is not working right now. I'll just owl probably
Or you could spill the tea here!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:24
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:23
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:42
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 23:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:47

NO TIME GOTTA DO IT NOW SORRYYYYY :biggrin:
TELL ME WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!
its Over now The dummy made it TOO buyable
I want all the deets!! Discord me!
Discord won't work. For me It says sorry Discord is not working right now. I'll just owl probably
Okay do that!!!

Or you could do what Colin said!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh lord. Colin. Why'd you give her the idea?
OOC Let's Chat!
weee, awkward dance post. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:28 Oh lord. Colin. Why'd you give her the idea?
POST POST POST HERE

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:31
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 00:28 Oh lord. Colin. Why'd you give her the idea?
POST POST POST HERE
No No no There is no way in the heck I'm doing that.
Back 4646 / 18141