Back 4642 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

NOPE
OOC Let's Chat!
No kidding

Big reputation, big reputation. Oh, you and me, we got big reputation.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night all!! :zzz:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
almost finished my minotaur drawing for a dnd sesh ╰(*´︶`*)╯

SOLANA VALOR
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion :D SLEEP :tongueangry:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
wheres death when you need him- Even if hes fake-
OOC Let's Chat!
Yall! I am 100 words away from were I have to be for an rp and have major writers block! Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 20:58 Yall! I am 100 words away from were I have to be for an rp and have major writers block! Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp

OH NO!

What's it about?
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4642 / 18141