Last person to post wins!
Mia shall not win!!
I WILL WIN
I WILL WIN
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
You shall not! I did.
Last person to post wins!
Realy
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Nope I WIN
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
This will go on all day
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Me to
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
why did you put the same GIF twice ???
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I quoted it so one of my friends could see it!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started