Last person to post wins!
I WILL WIN
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
NOPE
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Step aside people, I announce Damion as the winner
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
YAY!!
At least someone let's me be the winner!!
At least someone let's me be the winner!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
You guys just give up allready I will win
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Oh yeah you did @Brian Phillips
Nope I shall win this!!
Nope I shall win this!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Thanks and allso my perfered pronouns are she/her Thanks!
i will still win
i will still win
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.