Back 4636 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wow. This is very drama inducing. A revengeful prom? So much like a book.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
yay! *dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
In that case, it makes me father in law?

@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:52 Wow. This is very drama inducing. A revengeful prom? So much like a book.
MUWAHAHHAHAHA
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:52 yay! *dances*
*Dances along*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:53 In that case, it makes me father in law?

@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
Hmm how does that make you Father in law? :eyes:

I hope so too babycakes <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:53 In that case, it makes me father in law?

@Damion White, I hope everything gets better!
make u papa since you two not brothers- y'all like act coupley in this chat


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...
OOC Let's Chat!
Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
then u is papa if thats okay? marriage!!!!!

no deactivate whyyyyyy do dat?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
dont deactavate

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 4636 / 18141