Back 4631 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:02 Will do May have to just owl you it or something
Owl will work mine is lilyb14

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:06
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:02 Will do May have to just owl you it or something
Owl will work mine is lilyb14
Let's hope discord will cooperate with me today- OK I ARRIVED GTG BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOC Let's Chat!
oigouiybo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:06
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:02 Will do May have to just owl you it or something
Owl will work mine is lilyb14
Let's hope discord will cooperate with me today- OK I ARRIVED GTG BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOD LUCKKKK
WE WANT ALL THE DEETS

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:12
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:06
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:02 Will do May have to just owl you it or something
Owl will work mine is lilyb14
Let's hope discord will cooperate with me today- OK I ARRIVED GTG BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOD LUCKKKK
WE WANT ALL THE DEETS
Y'ALL WILL GET THEM I PROMISE
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Just as predicted- SHE is here but so is my friend. plan jealousy is now a go HAH now i wait-
OOC Let's Chat!
This is getting interesting...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
HEHEHEHE :evil: everythings going according to plan
Back 4631 / 18141