Back 4627 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Im just in a Deep position. Remember the prom I was talking about yesterday
OOC Let's Chat!
I just took a science test and I think I failed

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! that sucks but its just one test don't let that get you down
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, it'll be alright Minnie. You've got this! Just one test isn't going to ruin your grade.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cant belive im gonna ask this I need someones opinion on something. you dont have to have experience.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 16:02 Cant belive im gonna ask this I need someones opinion on something. you dont have to have experience.
ok shoot!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
So let's say :sweatingbullets: Someone asked you to the prom as A FRIEND and it would Still be awkward but it could make someone HER :voldemort: jealous. What do i do
OOC Let's Chat!
go wiht them, and ask them to help make her jealous,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anybody know where the wand change application is? Can't find it


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 16:14 go wiht them, and ask them to help make her jealous,
May just do that- This should be interesting
Back 4627 / 18141