Back 4625 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:08 Dang i need to check my hw schedule- Yes i got a hw schedule


GIMME IMA TURN INTO BLANKIE BALL
here! *hands him ice cream and blankie*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:08
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:05
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:04
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:03
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:59

Yes why not? Sounds good to me honest



Hey Signora!
how are you today?
Doing good finished a lot of my homework last night so I'm relaxing in my English class although I'm pretty sure I failed my ASL 2 quiz yesterday.
yay glad you're doing well! - good job finishing your hw yesterday
ohh that's no fun, but it's just one quiz - that doesn't define you as a person ^^
Thank you!
Yea I know but it affects my grade heavily, it was worth 100 points. Thank you so much! Worst comes to worst I'll just work to raise the grade up again. :biggrin:

You said this weeks gonna be super busy for you right?
that is a great mentally to have about that - one it took me years to learn lmao

yep!! its not too bad today, just taekwondo and piano lesson but tomorrow i have work, a pottery lesson more taekwondo and saturday = more taekwondo lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
WAHOO *curls into ball and eats ice cream* Honestly if i did that OOC i'd prob be feeling better but gain like 5k pounds-
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:11
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:08
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:05
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:04
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:03
how are you today?
Doing good finished a lot of my homework last night so I'm relaxing in my English class although I'm pretty sure I failed my ASL 2 quiz yesterday.
yay glad you're doing well! - good job finishing your hw yesterday
ohh that's no fun, but it's just one quiz - that doesn't define you as a person ^^
Thank you!
Yea I know but it affects my grade heavily, it was worth 100 points. Thank you so much! Worst comes to worst I'll just work to raise the grade up again. :biggrin:

You said this weeks gonna be super busy for you right?
that is a great mentally to have about that - one it took me years to learn lmao

yep!! its not too bad today, just taekwondo and piano lesson but tomorrow i have work, a pottery lesson more taekwondo and saturday = more taekwondo lmao


Yea same here

That's good! I hope you don't get too stressed out this week, that's a LOT!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
BUDDIES!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
It’d be worth it for me.

@Brian Philips

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:13
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:11
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:08
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:05
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:04

Doing good finished a lot of my homework last night so I'm relaxing in my English class although I'm pretty sure I failed my ASL 2 quiz yesterday.
yay glad you're doing well! - good job finishing your hw yesterday
ohh that's no fun, but it's just one quiz - that doesn't define you as a person ^^
Thank you!
Yea I know but it affects my grade heavily, it was worth 100 points. Thank you so much! Worst comes to worst I'll just work to raise the grade up again. :biggrin:

You said this weeks gonna be super busy for you right?
that is a great mentally to have about that - one it took me years to learn lmao

yep!! its not too bad today, just taekwondo and piano lesson but tomorrow i have work, a pottery lesson more taekwondo and saturday = more taekwondo lmao


Yea same here

That's good! I hope you don't get too stressed out this week, that's a LOT!
thank you!! gonna need it, this saturday is a big day for me so deffo a bit nervous about it

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC: Oh- wait a minute- Freak a doodle doo- If i end up going to Prom I'd have to deal with being in the same room as her- *shivers*
OOC Let's Chat!
oh no

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Caïn Tawdry wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:44
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:41 Hi lil snake!

I've got a test to take then i probably will rest Baibai, im tired,
I understand, good luck !
I'm tired too, waiting for some holidays to start overrping. :lol:

Enjoy your rest !

Edit: Good morning Brian. how are you doing ?
A NEW LIONNNNNNN *tackles* HIIIII


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4625 / 18141