Back 4621 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:38 I'll be back
go rest dearie <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
<3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi I'm new here in my firs year and i am so excited!!:) :) :) :) :D

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:39<3
all the love!!!! <3
Mia Fuzy wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:40 Hi I'm new here in my firs year and i am so excited!!:) :) :) :) :D
welcome welcome!! if you ever have questions feel free to ask me!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Mia! <3 Hope you have fun here! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lil snake!

I've got a test to take then i probably will rest Baibai, im tired,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
yay, Baikim!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:40 Hi I'm new here in my firs year and i am so excited!!:) :) :) :) :D
Hi Mia! <3 Welcome to this site! And a fellow Slytherin, too. :)
We're happy to have you here.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:41 Hi lil snake!

I've got a test to take then i probably will rest Baibai, im tired,
good luck with the test and enjoy your rest!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:41 Hi lil snake!

I've got a test to take then i probably will rest Baibai, im tired,
I understand, good luck !
I'm tired too, waiting for some holidays to start overrping. :lol:

Enjoy your rest !

Edit: Good morning Brian. how are you doing ?
Back 4621 / 18141