22 Feb 2024, 13:59
Let's Chat!
morning kito
thank you!!Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 12:39Oh nice!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:32I’m good! Just got out of a show, so ready for bed lol I have a busy next few days, but they’ll be good daysKyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:31I'm good, how have you been?![]()
Oh no busy days? Well I hope everything will go in your favor and well!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
BAIBAIIIIIIIII
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
KIETHYYYYY
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 14:05
Let's Chat!
Hallo, Bailey! I'm here for a bit, until I get my 20 posts. Pffft
May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie
22 Feb 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
HIIIIIIIIIIII HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
hello! your 20 posts will come soon enough haha its been a few years but i remember my impatience tooReginald Drake wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:05 Hallo, Bailey! I'm here for a bit, until I get my 20 posts. Pffft
hiiii dearie
how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 14:11
Let's Chat!
whoa thats a lot this morning! proud of you too baibai!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:08hiiii dearieim good! got up an hour earlier than usual but was super productive - made breakfast, did the dishes, ate breakfast (outside for once), went to the library, got myself a donought, started school - im quite proud of myself!
how are you?
I'm okayish, sleepy and wanting to go home still but okay. :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2024, 14:12
Let's Chat!
haha i didn't feel the best when i woke up but i feel much better nowKeith Moore wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:11whoa thats a lot this morning! proud of you too baibai!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 14:08hiiii dearieim good! got up an hour earlier than usual but was super productive - made breakfast, did the dishes, ate breakfast (outside for once), went to the library, got myself a donought, started school - im quite proud of myself!
how are you?
I'm okayish, sleepy and wanting to go home still but okay. :]
glad you're having an ok day so far!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 14:18
Let's Chat!
lol I have to write an AP Seminar report for me class. On my break…
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
22 Feb 2024, 14:19
Let's Chat!
Ouch. Work you have to do while on break feels infinitely more annoying than normal assignments. Good luck, Bailey!
May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie


Oh no busy days? Well I hope everything will go in your favor and well!