Back 4617 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
morningggggggggg peopleeeeeeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hallo, everyone. Good morning!

May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lil snake, haven't met you yet how do ya do?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
First of all, I’m anything but little thank you very much. Doing good, though! Hbu?

May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie
OOC Let's Chat!
I call all firsties lil, I'm alright, sleepy but okay


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo! Do mine eyes deceive me, or do we have another chaos noodle?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to hear! I’m open to Chaos, but it has to be the right flavor.

May your wand stay ever steady - Reggie
OOC Let's Chat!
beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Reginald Drake wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 13:10 Good to hear! I’m open to Chaos, but it has to be the right flavor.
The right flavor with the twist of spice,
@Bailey Ledges, you will love this one

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 4617 / 18141