Last person to post wins!
Argh Ik you're the winner I'm not here to take away the trophy anyway
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
the trophy is mine now
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
Uhm- I get a feeling you've to face Damion now
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Mysti got new people to stop him from winning
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
LINDAAA
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Last person to post wins!
ARAAAAA
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Hi I'm new here and this looks fun so I will post
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Yeah Mia this is fun. Welcome to HiOMia Fuzy wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 15:20 Hi I'm new here and this looks fun so I will post
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Thanks
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Welcome Mia! (I win still)