Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 08:57 And I win!
And that people, is the best example of being delusional.

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Seriously Violet! I am not deillusional :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yes you so are! I'm going to make sure you are not the one to win this one!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am going to make sure I win!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope i won
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ara Villa wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:17 nope i won
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER
OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Violet Rohr wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:23
Ara Villa wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:17 nope i won
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER
OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!
sure sure
x

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ara Villa wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:25
Violet Rohr wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:23
Ara Villa wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 11:17 nope i won
also i changed my avatar after FOREVER
OMGGG if you don't mind, can you like js send over your avatar... I'm not going to use it or something but YK RYUJIN!
sure sure
x
EEEEE TYYYY AND IM JS GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN... I'M SO IN LOVE W. UR PFP OML (sorry for all caps help)

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello lovely hUmAnS (:

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lemme win :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)