22 Feb 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
22 Feb 2024, 03:23
Let's Chat!
Like I said to Paige a few nights ago, if u want u can track her down and kill her?Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:16tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Feb 2024, 03:30
Let's Chat!
Soo.....she pretty much said she doesn't like you?? Or am i wayyy offBrian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:16tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Feb 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Just got out of a show, so ready for bed lol I have a busy next few days, but they’ll be good daysKyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:31I'm good, how have you been?Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:00 Heading back to the theater
How are you dearie?Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43Hey Signora![]()
![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Feb 2024, 03:36
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Ai!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
22 Feb 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Hii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Feb 2024, 04:53
Let's Chat!
Whyyyyy
I’m thinking of deactivating
I’m thinking of deactivating
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Feb 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
becauseee
im just gonna be alone on prom day- (im in in prom commitee)
oof- how come
im just gonna be alone on prom day- (im in in prom commitee)
oof- how come

