Back 4614 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:13 I do not wanna relive it right now.
Are you still together???
tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:16
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:13 I do not wanna relive it right now.
Are you still together???
tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
Like I said to Paige a few nights ago, if u want u can track her down and kill her?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:16
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 03:13 I do not wanna relive it right now.
Are you still together???
tch I mean, this is the nicest way possible. And this is how I feel about her and BTW. She started it. Screw her
Soo.....she pretty much said she doesn't like you?? Or am i wayyy off

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:31
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:00 Heading back to the theater 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25
Reducio
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11

Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay


heyy lele!
Hey Signora 👋👋
How are you dearie?
I'm good, how have you been? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got out of a show, so ready for bed lol I have a busy next few days, but they’ll be good days

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Ai! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
ok sorry i'm back- also no no delainie! no kill bill refrence
OOC Let's Chat!
Whyyyyy

I’m thinking of deactivating

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No, Del, don't!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
becauseee
im just gonna be alone on prom day- (im in in prom commitee)


oof- how come
Back 4614 / 18141