Back 4603 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:40 Im back-..
Hi!
Hello again lol
OOC Let's Chat!
i dont even know what the index is

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:40 Im back-..
Hi!
Hello again lol
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:40 Im back-..
Hi!
Hello again lol
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEP
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:40 Im back-..
Hi!
Hello again lol
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEP
I'll owl you for the mentorship link

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00

Hi!
Hello again lol
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEP
I'll owl you for the mentorship link
I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:00

Hello again lol
I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEP
I'll owl you for the mentorship link
I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-
Awesome!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:09
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:03

I saw your previous post! Do your special race if you want Brian to be anything other then human. Sign up for the mentorship program
I am keeping your spot open for the yearbook firsties.
I just now saw the post from game master saying put both special race app and the one thing in the same thing- GAH I NEED SLEEP
I'll owl you for the mentorship link
I already got a mentor he's helping me we are just both figuring it out-
Awesome!!!
This is harder then expected-
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 00:05
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:33
Kyle Diaz wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:07
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:57KYLE
KEITH!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii its been a hot minute how are youuuuuuu
Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]
Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
STRAWBERRY! *snugs*

@Lily Isobel McCoire

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4603 / 18141