What song are you currently listening to?

She's Crazy But She's Mine - Alexey Vorobyov

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
one last time - hamilton

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
UH OH! - Benee and Sub Urban

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Tingin - Cup of Joe

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
Trivia:Seesaw - SUGA

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
omgg that song
Blue side -Jhope

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
Like - Alissic


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

What song are you currently listening to?
what'd i miss - hamilton

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm a Moth - LIA LIA


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

What song are you currently listening to?
waving through a window - dear evan hansen

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade