Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Places the crown on Violet's head*
I raised you well *wipes off dramatic tears*

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sobs with Ash*

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...*is very confused*

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hands Violet flowers and bows to her

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aww tyyy Emiline*bows back*

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:butterbeer: *buys beer.* here you go.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Can I get one too?

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yayyy *cheers 🥂*

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Gets drunk and-Minecraft nausea effect ryekageewerjjfjj

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*buys beer for everyone* :butterbeer: cheers to whatever's going on!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.