21 Feb 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]What'd I miss?
Heyo, I'm good. You?
Heyo, I'm good. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]I gave up with that game
Heyo, Kaitlyn!
Heyo, Kaitlyn!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
hey Kaitlyn
yh Tracey i gave up a while ago, i sometimes do it but most the time i don't play it
yh Tracey i gave up a while ago, i sometimes do it but most the time i don't play it
21 Feb 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
My apologies once again, Tracey for the incredibly confused Kaitlyn in the Sweet Hearts event.
21 Feb 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok, Kaitlyn! I'll reply when I get home!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
Help meeee
Last edited by Brian Phillips on 21 Feb 2024, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.