21 Feb 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
KAITLYN!!!!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
21 Feb 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
fights are noramlly jsut talk it out and things will be okay,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Feb 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...
21 Feb 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
Bailey!
Aw, just give her time. If she likes you, she'll come back around.
Aw, just give her time. If she likes you, she'll come back around.
21 Feb 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
I didnt start it and i never wanted to fight- GOD WHY DO I STILL CARE ABOUT HERViolet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:02 Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...
I AM LOSING MY M I N D
21 Feb 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
It's been a third evening when I come here to see this topic
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
Anyway you either will end up talking again or you'll find yourself better with someone else
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |