Back 4581 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hihi everyone!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Another fellow hufflepuff! Hello :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hufflepuffs for the win! Make Ravenclaw downfall!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Brian!

Yesss let's do it! Let's make Hufflepuff the house of the month. Earn more points yall! I'm trying to complete the hw in free time lolol

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Im only doing it because i need it to take my mind off of HER
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, I actually joined the site to get over my crush. It helps quite a lot.

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
beep beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Nah we had a itsy bitsy fight-
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, good luck, guys! :) You have my support.

I can't really help though.
Back 4581 / 18141