What song are you currently listening to?

woahh that's amazing, I'm still an ot7 Stan though. Although I miss them as a group, their Solos were a chef's kiss. Honestly I saw a lot of old armies getting back into the fandom once again!

Hellevator -Skz Can I say, one of my absolute favourites!

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
HELLEVATOR!!

Attention - Charlie Puth

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
IKR THE SONG-

Rewrite the stars

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
The Sound of Silence- Pentatonix

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What song are you currently listening to?
stacy's brother - Mad Tsai

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Beautiful ~ Treasure

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Born Singer - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
humming - turnover

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm Your Psycho - Janet Suhh

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
COPYCAT- Billie Eilish

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.