21 Feb 2024, 04:22
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:20ding ding dingImma have Tracey finish up decorating the cupcakes then move over to the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff to write her notes
@Brian Phillips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, about her?
@Linda Ramirez hehe, that's true! Plus Kaitlyn replies fast and I used to, but now I'm busy w/ work
21 Feb 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 04:20Hey, Kaitlyn is behind currently.Imma have Tracey finish up decorating the cupcakes then move over to the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff to write her notes
@Brian Phillips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, about her?
@Linda Ramirez hehe, that's true! Plus Kaitlyn replies fast and I used to, but now I'm busy w/ work
21 Feb 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
I have 3 replies to do and I planned to do couple of codes
Most of the time I end up either not having any replies or having more than one
Wonder what happened about her to make Brian cry
Most of the time I end up either not having any replies or having more than one
Wonder what happened about her to make Brian cry
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]Poor, Brian!
Tracey just gotta decorate one more cupcake then she'll be done and can move on to writing the notes!
Linda, I think you gotta back read
Tracey just gotta decorate one more cupcake then she'll be done and can move on to writing the notes!
Linda, I think you gotta back read
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
Did I miss something from yesterday night? Well, night for me
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]No, you missed what made Brian cry. It's somewhere, no idea which page it's in tho
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, poor Brian! Want Tiger to come and cheer you up?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Whatโs wrong Brian??
Whatโs wrong Brian??
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
