21 Feb 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
*curls up on sofa and sleeps*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
That's great that y'all are good 
Also you can expect a reply to the pet thread sometime tmrw
Also you can expect a reply to the pet thread sometime tmrw
21 Feb 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, might do that with the Sweet Hearts rp, but I'll eventually get a reply out.
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (I'm not a monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (oh, I'm a)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (monster)
Ending of Still Monster by Enhypen, and I listened to this song in the morning and it's still in my head! But it's a great song!
Take yer time with the pet thread, Alyx!
Hi, Colin!
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (I'm not a monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (oh, I'm a)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (monster)
Ending of Still Monster by Enhypen, and I listened to this song in the morning and it's still in my head! But it's a great song!
Take yer time with the pet thread, Alyx!
Hi, Colin!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
lol, nice Tracey. I also need to make one for Quinn..
Take your time Alyx.
Colin, I'm working on that topic.
Take your time Alyx.
Colin, I'm working on that topic.
21 Feb 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]I wanted to give one to Willow, but then I had already decided on three people
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
Ah, yes, there are a bunch more Kaitlyn would've loved to send one to.
21 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Linda!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Feb 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! You?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish