Back 4564 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*curls up on sofa and sleeps*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
That's great that y'all are good :)

Also you can expect a reply to the pet thread sometime tmrw

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hehe, might do that with the Sweet Hearts rp, but I'll eventually get a reply out.
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (I'm not a monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (oh, I'm a)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na-na, still a monster (monster)
Na-na, na-na-na-na, na, I'm not a monster (monster)
Ending of Still Monster by Enhypen, and I listened to this song in the morning and it's still in my head! But it's a great song!


Take yer time with the pet thread, Alyx!

Hi, Colin!
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, nice Tracey. I also need to make one for Quinn..

Take your time Alyx.

Colin, I'm working on that topic.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wanted to give one to Willow, but then I had already decided on three people :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, yes, there are a bunch more Kaitlyn would've loved to send one to.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 4564 / 18141