Back 4558 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:39 I'm alright, how about you Brian (anything interesting happen?)
Yeah, You wanna know something? you want to know some tea
Fine, don't tell me.


----

Hi Tracey! <3
I basically asked if you do want to know.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What's happening?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to know...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:39 I'm alright, how about you Brian (anything interesting happen?)
Yeah, You wanna know something? you want to know some tea
Fine, don't tell me.


----

Hi Tracey! <3
I basically asked if you do want to know.
Do you want to share it?

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:43
What's happening?
Eh, nothing important. Trying to get irl work done and I have a bunch of replies to get to.
OOC Let's Chat!
the girl That I keep talking about. She told me something IN e-mail
OOC Let's Chat!
*munches popcorn*

Want some popcorn KitKaits?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:48 Ooo, nice!
Want To know what she said?
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, sure. Thanks Colin. This is some quality entertainment.

*sits next to Colin, eating popcorn*


Ooo, what Brian?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 01:51 Ooo, sure. Thanks Colin. This is some quality entertainment.

*sits next to Colin, eating popcorn*


Ooo, what Brian?
So we were discussing about the person that I was. Maybe maybe not. Jealous about Because She was saying she'd give him another chance. Blah blah blah. Anyways, after that whole little part about him, she said, "what would you say if I said I had a dream about you"
Back 4558 / 18141