Back 4551 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Benjamin!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:48
Benjamin Mason wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:45 Ello!
OHH, haven't seen you before, its a pleasure to meet you! :chocogrenouille:
Nice to meet you as well im just trying to make a special race application lol. While dealing with le drama (further back in the chat)
Haven't tried doing a special race application myself, so I won't be of much help sadly :I Drama sounds fun XD
OOC Let's Chat!
LORD SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME freaking drama again
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:49 Hello Benjamin!
Hiya Minnie! :D

Where is the drama thoe? xD
OOC Let's Chat!
OOC mate stuff lily and other tease me about
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:52 OOC mate stuff lily and other tease me about
Haha sounds like a fun time, i'm just sleepy after my morning shift probaly gonna sleep soonish.
OOC Let's Chat!
I got 300 words to go- SOB
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:54 I got 300 words to go- SOB
Ehm, just write something about eh...idk.. Stuff.. I'm not good advice rn, but i'm trying okay xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:56
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 20:54 I got 300 words to go- SOB
Ehm, just write something about eh...idk.. Stuff.. I'm not good advice rn, but i'm trying okay xD
This is it so far lol



When Brian's father discovered he was a werewolf: Brian’s father was an excellent man while he was also a werewolf that's right a werewolf He discovered it in his second year at Hogwarts because he wasnt outside during the nights more so the full moon nights he was always outside with it being daytime but at his second year at Hogwarts he got detention and had to go with the groundskeeper into the Dark forest and it was a FULL MOON He was helping the groundskeeper gather stuff when he felt strange he suddenly got hairier and taller then he realized he was a werewolf.
Brian’s discovery of when he found out that he may be a werewolf was when he was about to board the Hogwarts Express train and his Mother who was off of work at the time discussed that his father was a great man who was an author and a werewolf being w werewolf was on his Dad’s side of the family it ran in their blood first it was Brian’s great great great great grandmother then so on and so on when his great great great great grandfather met the minister of magic in that timeline who was a werewolf they fell in love at first sight so when they fell in love and had a kid that kid was mixed with both side’s dna which included his mother’s werewolf dna so when the family tree kept going
OOC Let's Chat!
So i have a little thing i need to ask admin about but it'd be a HUGE lore peice for keith


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4551 / 18141