Back 4549 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Whenever you aren't online. There's no chaos whenever the people that create the chaos are offline

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Fair- MUWHAHAHAHHAA
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]your annoying what I said in revelio, I don't mean it! Sorry!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ty ril u dyurbiuttttttttttttf8dohgdzs tucjgf itgf kbvjg ukhjgiuyg ljhgtyfrohi you are all gtyciky fouyvf :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Keith, you ok?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 19:21 ty ril u dyurbiuttttttttttttf8dohgdzs tucjgf itgf kbvjg ukhjgiuyg ljhgtyfrohi you are all gtyciky fouyvf :]
I- you ok there
OOC Let's Chat!
am i ever-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I- you got a point there
OOC Let's Chat!
:] i wanna go home but home is a person and i cant see that person for a while


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww poor Keith
Back 4549 / 18141