20 Feb 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
COCO!!!!1
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Feb 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
*sips more tea* This is some interesting drama At least im getting break
20 Feb 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
Same here!Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:35Go to sleep! Time for lunch here!Wren Mornstern wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:32mmm I'm tired,hru?Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:26Whats up with you wee birdie!?Wren Mornstern wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:42*jumps on top*
@Brian Phillips I'm not here to tease you, just cam to see what all the fuss was about
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
20 Feb 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
Ayo Keith!
*smirks at Brian*
*smirks at Brian*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Feb 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Because! You're a drama magnet! And I should know!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Feb 2024, 18:02
Let's Chat!
I- sighColin McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 18:01Because! You're a drama magnet! And I should know!
20 Feb 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
-apparates in front of wren and picks wren up and slings her over his shoulder to make off with her-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |