Back 4543 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
KYLE


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
lord help me
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:57KYLE
KEITH!!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
-hums to self-
-blends into shadows and grabs wren bird back-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:08 -hums to self-
-blends into shadows and grabs wren bird back-
Nooooo

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
*sips tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
*pouts*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Poor you haha *continues drinking le tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
*runs toward Brian*
Image posted by the member

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 4543 / 18141