What song are you currently listening to?

under the sea - the little mermaid

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Surfin' ~ Stray Kids (Lee Know, Changbin, and Felix)

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
true love - p!ink

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]TFW (That Feeling When) ~ Enhypen

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Cheating On You - Charlie Puth

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Rainy days -V

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
and again, I love him!
Love Me Again - V

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
I added this song to my playlist for the story omg! It is so beautiful and V's voice!

Still with you -Jungkook

And I'm a monster on the hill

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]when I stanned bts, v was my bias

Upper Side Dreamin ~ Enhypen

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Yeahh uhsduafjj they all are so addicting-

On The Street - J Hope ft. J. Cole

You are not you when you are sane.