Back 4538 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:02
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:57
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:57 IKR Lily. I was homeschooled too.

Nice Job Brian!
Lily Isobel McCoire
Hi honey!! How are you babe?
oooo The tables have been turned
Uh oh...shush
NAH ITS PAYBACK TIME
OOC Let's Chat!
HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in* hi!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:08 *pops in* hi!
Hello fellow Hufflepuff :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:06 HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire
*blushes and wraps him in a tight hug*
I'm good!! Missed u too!!


Brian....shut it please

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:06 HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire
*blushes and wraps him in a tight hug*
I'm good!! Missed u too!!


Brian....shut it please
Hmmm fine
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:06 HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire
*blushes and wraps him in a tight hug*
I'm good!! Missed u too!!


Brian....shut it please
Hmmm fine
Wow i was not expecting that

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:06 HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire
*blushes and wraps him in a tight hug*
I'm good!! Missed u too!!


Brian....shut it please
Hmmm fine
Wow i was not expecting that
I know when to quit :tongue3:
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:13
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:09
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 16:06 HI STRAWBERRY QUEEN!!! *kisses* Missed u!!! I’m good, u?

@Lily Isobel McCoire
*blushes and wraps him in a tight hug*
I'm good!! Missed u too!!


Brian....shut it please
Hmmm fine
Wow i was not expecting that
I know when to quit :tongue3:
Heh okay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Never quit! Always be annoying!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4538 / 18141