Back 4536 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It’s just my rlly nice school

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:32
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work

Brian. I agree. She's taken
Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-
Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationships
Is it bad i am thinking about 🔪 I DIDNT SAY IT SO DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS PROFESSORS HAH
Kinda yes lol. Reminds me of the song Kill Bill by SZA

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your school is indeed nice. I could take a whole week off at work, but I don't want to

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:37
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:32
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work

Brian. I agree. She's taken
Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-
Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationships
Is it bad i am thinking about 🔪 I DIDNT SAY IT SO DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS PROFESSORS HAH
Kinda yes lol. Reminds me of the song Kill Bill by SZA
Hah lol.- Anyways changing topic so i stop thinking bout it
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:35 It’s just my rlly nice school
Jealous. I'm homeschooled so i don't get time off unless i can get away with it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Gonna be heading to work soon. Bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Tracey!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:39
Gonna be heading to work soon. Bye guys!
Goodbye And gl lol work is- fun?...
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm currently at work. I actually need to travel to my other job in a few minutes. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My work is fun, I'm a professional dancer, but since I'm not dancing, until March, I get to be with my bf and we're both composers.

Ok, bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4536 / 18141