20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
[quote]Still what?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
kk heading out guys - have a good day, i'll check in this afternoon if i have the chance!
take care dearies
take care dearies
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationshipsBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work
Brian. I agree. She's taken
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
Hey guys... In math
|
|
20 Feb 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Morning Quinn! lol I have the whole week off.
Whoever said money doesnβt buy happiness obviously didnβt have enough money
20 Feb 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
hey bailey!!
ok really heading out now lmao byeee
ok really heading out now lmao byeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Feb 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Lucky! I had a long weekend, but now I'm back at work 
Bye bye!
Bye bye!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Feb 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
Is it bad i am thinking aboutLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:29Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationshipsBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work
Brian. I agree. She's taken
I DIDNT SAY IT SO DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS PROFESSORS HAH
20 Feb 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
|
|