Last person to post wins!
Awww exams...Gll with them. Rock it! I'm alright, well my exams are going on rn too, but they are js school ones so I'm not suffering as much
Last person to post wins!
Ahh that's good. I'm suffering even when everything is going fine lol.
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
You wanna vent abt it? Might make you feel better. Exam pressure is real oof
Last person to post wins!
Little ones back off!! And lemme win this
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
*salutes* sorry
Last person to post wins!
AGHH OK I'MA GIVING UP NOW AND YOU WIN!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
YAY I WIN
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
YAYYYYYYYYYYY YOU WIN
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
YES I WINNN!!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started