Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Awww exams...Gll with them. Rock it! I'm alright, well my exams are going on rn too, but they are js school ones so I'm not suffering as much

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ahh that's good. I'm suffering even when everything is going fine lol.

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You wanna vent abt it? Might make you feel better. Exam pressure is real oof

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mhm ikr

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Little ones back off!! And lemme win this :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*salutes* sorry

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Damion White wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:27 Little ones back off!! And lemme win this :tongue3:
AGHH OK I'MA GIVING UP NOW AND YOU WIN!!!
:P

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YAY I WIN

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YAYYYYYYYYYYY YOU WIN

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YES I WINNN!!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)