Back 4515 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah! It was rly fun!! Did u do anything fun?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No, nothing. And I gotta do replies

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
What did I miss-
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:49 Perfect I will say as a disclaimer that Clark and my new son @Ernest Baird will likely be there too
is this a PUNISHMENT :sob: I have to spend an entire year with him @Orion Lécuyer :( I can't get a summer off either? What if I LEARN things? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEARNS ON A BREAK?

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Poor, Clark.

Um, I'm not sure, Brian. I don't think any chaos has happened tho!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, poor Clark.

No idea Brian.
OOC Let's Chat!
12 hours left-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:05 12 hours left-
Heh yay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Heheh gl Brian

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:05 12 hours left-
yay!
Back 4515 / 18141