19 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
Yeah! It was rly fun!! Did u do anything fun?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
is this a PUNISHMENTOctavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:49 Perfect I will say as a disclaimer that Clark and my new son @Ernest Baird will likely be there too
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
20 Feb 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]Poor, Clark.
Um, I'm not sure, Brian. I don't think any chaos has happened tho!
Um, I'm not sure, Brian. I don't think any chaos has happened tho!
20 Feb 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Heh yay
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Heheh gl Brian
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”