19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
-hugs- how's your day been?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
Oooh. Well at least you have someone to be teased aboutBrian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
19 Feb 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD
@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
19 Feb 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Bailey!!! *snugs* no worriess i get it - i was super busy this weekend, and will be kinda busy with work tomorrow tooBailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD
@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
take care dearie!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Yeah, she's been teasing me. After I've told her that I had a crush on about my lovely singer yes We already have nicknames for each other now.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41Oooh. Well at least you have someone to be teased aboutBrian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
19 Feb 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Oo, enjoy!Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39-hugs- how's your day been?im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
That’s fine, Bailey.Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD
@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
19 Feb 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Hru all doing??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:43Oo, enjoy!Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39-hugs- how's your day been?im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
That’s fine, Bailey.Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD
@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
thank you!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs both Baileys and ruffles Kitkaits's hair!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
how are you?