19 Feb 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
Dat is true
Professors
Professors
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
Slander on my name! The only people I bully are you and Galahad.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:20But why would he want to marry the teacher who my son tells me is bullyingOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42He seems to have forgotten to ask me, the love of his life, to marry him. It's wild, Octavius.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
You’re a bully?Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:31Slander on my name! The only people I bully are you and Galahad.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:20But why would he want to marry the teacher who my son tells me is bullyingOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42He seems to have forgotten to ask me, the love of his life, to marry him. It's wild, Octavius.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 19:33
Let's Chat!
I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I?
charms (clark's first year)
charms (clark's first year)
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |
19 Feb 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I?charms (clark's first year)
I'm French, dear, we tease as a love language.
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
Perfect, now I need to go see what other teachers he claims are bullying him. I've been trying to get his grades up but he refuses to put in the effort, so for doing that I thank youOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:37I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I?charms (clark's first year)
But how do you feel about us having an unofficial-off schedule parent teacher conference at a coffee shop or somewhere in where we can talk about how we can tone Clark down ;-; because we know he's destructive.
In other words, I did want to invite both you and Galahad out to my house for a brunch. A simple Hogwarts [former/current] faculty meal, perhaps over the summer?
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |