Back 4498 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Oh god-
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
:eyes: ohh fellow food lover!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
honestly not a bad idea... but bai's not gonna get detention lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:46
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
:eyes: ohh fellow food lover!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
honestly not a bad idea... but bai's not gonna get detention lmao
Fr tho is it to late to run-
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:32
Backup?

Sorry, Professor!
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
Hi dad

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?
HOLD ON WHAT?!
OOC Let's Chat!
there was the dragon that one april too

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok Yeah is it to late to run im asking again-
Back 4498 / 18141