19 Feb 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Opps, Sorry!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Iβm tryna make a new RP code!
Iβm tryna make a new RP code!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
19 Feb 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! Trying to do some replies. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
bored Because you just reminded me I have a five Day weekend Without her.
19 Feb 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]Man, the weekend is almost over, I don't want to go back to work and my sis doesn't want to go back to school
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Feb 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
I don't wanna have to go back to school but at the same time I do cuz I wanna see her again. I have so many mixed feelings about school right now.
19 Feb 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
I accidentally deleted the codeβ¦
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
19 Feb 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish