Back 4476 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good night guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Minnie!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Minnie!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 00:16 Good night guys!
Good night, Minnie! <3

Oooh, I didn’t notice. Congrats on getting your ferret! :)
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 19 Feb 2024, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night, Minnie, and congrats on getting your Ferret!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh congrats!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
im alive!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo, Brian! One day left! You just gotta get through Monday! Your very close!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 00:50
Heyo, Brian! One day left! You just gotta get through Monday! Your very close!
😭 Why do you have to bring that up? I just stopped thinking about it.
Back 4476 / 18141